I got a list of these in an email.
Some are SO TRUE!!!
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
3. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
4. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my document that I swear I did not make any changes to.
5. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
Those are great! Especially #3-MapQuest makes me crazy!LOL!
Yes! You never can tell if someone is being sarcastic in an email!
These are all SO TRUE! LOL! Love this list.
Ha! I got this list in an email this week too! So funny and true. ^__^
Yes! The sarcasm font is a MUST!!
LOL, i see agree with you on all the points.
I am so with you on the last one!
Love these -- all of them!
Post a Comment