1. My in-laws are visiting from Florida. My MIL brought me a very special surprise. For those who might remember my quest to find a certain kind of whipped peanut butter in my area, I present to you:
*let the happy dance commence*
2. When you have guests in town (for three weeks) it's hard to get motivated to work (instead of play), especially since I work from home. *sigh* Regardless, my jewelry orders and newspaper deadlines await!
3. After hearing Rachele's query story (on yesterday's post), I am feeling a little more settled about this whole querying process. I am refreshing my email every 20 minutes now, instead of every five. It's an improvement.
4. I look forward to my weekend plans that include a certain six-year-old's party, a belated Father's Day brunch, and boating. Weather, you had better hold up!
5. I hope everyone has a GREAT WEEKEND as well!