Don't worry, I won't mumble too much. And I'll speak up so you can hear me. :D
1. We did so much yard work this weekend (weeding, mulching, etc.) that my arms and tush hurt. But hey, the garden look great. That's the payoff for hard work, right?
2. The #YASAVES hash tag has been trending this weekend and I've been reading all the great tweets. If you haven't heard about it yet, it's based on a unflattering Wall Street Journal article about what you find on YA shelves. You can read agent Janet Reid's opinion HERE! In a nutshell, she tells them to STUFF IT!
3. Tomorrow is the launch of Elana Johnson's novel POSSESSION. And I couldn't be happier for her. My Kindle copy downloads at midnight! Tell me, will YOU be reading it?
4. School's OUT in two days and somehow that overwhelms me. There is so much going on in the next two months with summer camp activities, visiting relatives, and tons of other plans. And I feel unprepared.
5. And nervous that I won't get my newest idea drafted. Or my jewelry orders completed. Or my freelance stuff done. The summer is different for work-at-home moms. Your territory is invaded and you have to adjust. But you always do and summer ends up being GREAT.
Tell me what you're mumbling about today!