Saturday, July 25, 2009
What goes well with BBQ?
Well, a good potato salad of course!
Here's my mish mash, throw it all in recipe (based on my friend, Dani's recipe):
1. Boil some potatoes (any will do). Here I used baby redskin, cut into chunks, and left most of the skin on.
2. Mix together a package of dry ranch dressing and real mayo (I eyeball it-maybe a cup of mayo?) If you don't have the ranch dry mix just add together some ranch dressing and mayo.
3. Next, add real crumbled bacon you get in the package, and cheddar cheese (shredded or chunks cut smaller).
4. Add whatever else you want- I've added eggs, celery and red pepper before (but not this time).
5. and Voila'-might not look pretty, but the taste is out of this world!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!