Saturday, July 25, 2009
What goes well with BBQ?
Well, a good potato salad of course!
Here's my mish mash, throw it all in recipe (based on my friend, Dani's recipe):
1. Boil some potatoes (any will do). Here I used baby redskin, cut into chunks, and left most of the skin on.
2. Mix together a package of dry ranch dressing and real mayo (I eyeball it-maybe a cup of mayo?) If you don't have the ranch dry mix just add together some ranch dressing and mayo.
3. Next, add real crumbled bacon you get in the package, and cheddar cheese (shredded or chunks cut smaller).
4. Add whatever else you want- I've added eggs, celery and red pepper before (but not this time).
5. and Voila'-might not look pretty, but the taste is out of this world!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
just so you know, I love how you are mixing it up around here, and showing us more about you. As long as you still keep my style fix coming, I'm all for the changes. I never would have considered the ranch mix in potato salad-going to give it a go!
Ranch, bacon, cheese and mayo ... super yum! I also like how you're tossing in new things about yourself or things you find interesting besides fashion / style. Thumbs up from me! :)
oooo, yum. Looks great! I love potato salad.
That looks delicious. I'm going to have to try that.
We don't get the dry dressings over here but havings seen the pictures I wish we did!
unique...never tried it this way
PS Please hop over and leave a comment to help with this contest I'm in(ends midnight today)- http://energizerbunnysmommyreports.blogspot.com/2009/07/top-10-reasons-i-am-excited-to-stay.html
yum! you could call it "baked potato salad" because its like a perfectly dressed baked potato that you mashed up into a salad :)
Post a Comment