Monday, January 17, 2011
This Month I Love...
...my winter comforts!
1. my (fake) black Uggs. I don't care if they're ugly, let's face it-- I live in a snowy climate. No way could I wear cute heels or flats in the elements right now.
2. Watching the Golden Globes. Every year, I begin at the red carpet arrivals and watch until they say good night! Yeah for GLEE and green (my favorite color).
3. My variety of warm hats. If you live in my climate and don't wear a hat on a regular basis, why NOT? It's true that heat escapes from your head, and a hat keeps you toasty warm.
4. The season premiere of one of my favorite HBO shows: BIG LOVE. It's the final season. *cries*
5. My "texting gloves". Gloves that let my fingers breath when I need them to. I can text, change my Pandora station, or check my email. LOVE!
Today we're off from school/work (mostly) and snuggled in for Martin Luther King Jr. Day. See you tomorrow!
(photos: Zappos, Target, thebudgetbabe.com)