Monday, January 17, 2011
This Month I Love...
...my winter comforts!
1. my (fake) black Uggs. I don't care if they're ugly, let's face it-- I live in a snowy climate. No way could I wear cute heels or flats in the elements right now.
2. Watching the Golden Globes. Every year, I begin at the red carpet arrivals and watch until they say good night! Yeah for GLEE and green (my favorite color).
3. My variety of warm hats. If you live in my climate and don't wear a hat on a regular basis, why NOT? It's true that heat escapes from your head, and a hat keeps you toasty warm.
4. The season premiere of one of my favorite HBO shows: BIG LOVE. It's the final season. *cries*
5. My "texting gloves". Gloves that let my fingers breath when I need them to. I can text, change my Pandora station, or check my email. LOVE!
Today we're off from school/work (mostly) and snuggled in for Martin Luther King Jr. Day. See you tomorrow!
(photos: Zappos, Target, thebudgetbabe.com)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Those texting gloves are cool. I don't text but sometimes I need to be able to use my phone in the car and I have to take my glove off to do it.
I am not loving today. It's -25 and I don't want to take my jacket off.
But happy holiday.
Texting gloves are my obsession, but they must be true texting gloves--no thumbs! :-) I also have fake black uggs, and brown:)
Boots and texting gloves for the Win!!!!
My kids saw a minute of the GG last night. They turned it on in time to see Justin Bieber (yep, my 6 yo daughter squealed at that part) hand out the award for best animated movie (my 8 yo-I-want-to-work-for-Pixar-one-day son squealed at that).
I didn't realize today was a holiday in the States. At least I won't get any rejections today. Bonus!
I have a hat like that. My favorite!! So warm.
I love my "Fuggs" too!! Can't live without em, especially this time of year!
Okay those gloves are awesome. I have been looking for fingerless gloves, but these are even better!
Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse
An awesome list! I must get some of those texting gloves.
I love my fake gray Uggs and my fave color is green!
I live where it's warm, and Uggs are still the best, most cozy shoe ever.
I noticed the green dresses as well...and lots of light pinks, too.
What I am loving today: The day off!!
I had no idea there were stylish boots for the snow. I always just wore Sorels.
I want those gloves! They'd be so perfect for staying cozy while I write. Have a great holiday!
Those gloves are awesome! I've never seen anything like it! Did you design them yourself?
I will not say anything for fear of being lynched. Stay warm!
Lourie--WHAT?!? You are so emailing me!
Sherrie-- I wish-no, just from Target!
I have some arm warmer thingies that go out onto my hands which are kinda the same thing. I use them when I type because my hands get so cold!
Fake uggs are the best. This weekend I saw a wedding party getting their pictures taken and the bride and bridesmaids were all wearing black uggs.
I love my Uggs - best invention ever.
BooHoo, I think I'm the only one who worked today. And now we're probably going to be snowed out tomorrow.
Those texting gloves are cute!
I heart my fingerless gloves like that! I'd die without them!
Also, I love my fake brown uggs too. I'd DIE without them. And I love my toques!
Oh I love LOVE my Uggs, would wear them in the house if I could:) Those texting gloves though...must get some!!
I'm relishing being able to wear hats again! Sure missed that in Florida - but texting gloves ... hmmm, I'm going to have to find a pair.
I love your texting gloves! Where did you get them?
Post a Comment