1. We're going to a clambake this weekend which means that fall is officially coming, right?
2. I'm in a couple different places on the interwebz today. I'm over at A Tapestry of Words where it's Psychtember month, and given my background in mental health, Danya asked me to write a blog post. Mine is entitled, "How To Get Parents Off Our Backs (in YA novels)". It goes live today at Noon EST.
3. I also donated my Typewriter Key Necklace over at Read For Relief to help victims of Hurricane Irene.
4. If you visit me at one of those two places above, I would totally give you a virtual hug and cupcake! If you don't have time right now and want to say hello to me here, that's okay too!
5. I hope you guys have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!