1. We're going to a clambake this weekend which means that fall is officially coming, right?
2. I'm in a couple different places on the interwebz today. I'm over at A Tapestry of Words where it's Psychtember month, and given my background in mental health, Danya asked me to write a blog post. Mine is entitled, "How To Get Parents Off Our Backs (in YA novels)". It goes live today at Noon EST.
3. I also donated my Typewriter Key Necklace over at Read For Relief to help victims of Hurricane Irene.
4. If you visit me at one of those two places above, I would totally give you a virtual hug and cupcake! If you don't have time right now and want to say hello to me here, that's okay too!
5. I hope you guys have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!
Clambakes are awesome!! Are you having it on a beach? Love that.
Enjoy your weekend too!
I love A Tapestry of Words. Can't wait to read your post, Christina.
I've never been to a clambake. I'll be right over. :D
A clambake sounds like fun :-)
Salarsen,the beach would be awesome--but, NO!
Heading over to Tapestry of Words right now....
Have a great weekend yourself.
Just saw that it goes live at noon. I'll check back then : )
K, I’m not up until noon our time (she’s on west coast time)—but thanks for the support!
I hate my job. I almost didn't make it here today.
I've never been to a clambake! Have fun!!
And yes, I'm wearing a jacket and jeans today. Falls a'comin'!
Kelly, you MUST sometime! Matt, I hear ya!
Post a Comment