1. So, 2010 brought me hope. I have to believe that 2011 will ROCK MY WORLD. Who's with me?
2. My child returned to school this morning. Do you hear that bloggy friends? It's called SILENCE. Let me roll in it, bathe in it, get drunk on it. Yes, I know I'm getting carried away. But for a few precious hours I won't hear (IMO) the most over-used word in the English language: MOOOOOMMMM!!!!!
3. My blog hiatus was really nice. I got some big things done, like revamping my Tags-n-Stones jewelry site. I spent hour upon hour messing with html code so that I could make it more user friendly. I HOPE I succeeded.
4. I did miss blogging. And all of my bloggy friends. *group hug* But I realized one significant thing. I could probably stand to blog one less day a week (maybe Wednesdays). So I'm going to test it out.
What are YOUR truths?
Ahhh...HTML...funtimes! I'm sitting here trying to figure out some things for my blog too :) Getting a little tired of the all white space, so I'm trying to ass some color ;o) My truth this week is just that I need to get my butt organize. I want to accomplish a lot of things in the New Year and well, I can't operate the way I have in the past - haphazardly! Here's to a wonderful New Year for us all :)
Hey there! Happy PINT! Good for you with the HTML coding--I am totally clueless. I am hoping that this year brings simplicity.
I loved taking a bloggy break too. It was much needed and so rejuvenating! Since my kids are in college, I'd actually like a little less silence at my place. ;)
My truth is I love the quiet a bit too much. At home, it's a constant rat race. There's always something to do. At work, I can pace myself and add some personal stuff into the mix all while being surrounded by quiet, well mostly. I used to want to be at home all the time. Now? Leaving for a bit makes me a better wife and mom. I'm glad you're back!
Glad you are feeling good about this year. My truth is I need to get busy on my query letters.
I'm with you! 2011 is going to be great! My truth: Spend more time on craft and the dividends will eventually pay off. For me, that means butt in chair, 5 days a week, for a minimum of 3 hours of daily uninterrupted writing time. And I won't check my email a zillion times when I'm supposed to be writing!
I'm in the chaos. No silence here. But it's okay. I can blog at work. ;)
truthfully... i think 2011 is going to be a great year! happy 2011!
1. I have missed you!
2. Mooooom is totally overused and I have to wait a whole week more!
3. I am going to declutter my house this year.
4. I do believe hubby and I will have more nights out this year!
Seriously missed you.
Glad I found your blog! Happy new year from a new follower!
Truth Tuesday? I find I enjoy blogging more when I don't blog as much. There, I said it. And now I feel guilty!
Yay for the end of the blog hiatuses! Happy 2011!
I thought all my kids were back to school on Monday. Turns out not. Fortunately my 11 yo told me he didn't start back until Tuesday (I did check this out, tho). Yes, the silence is beautiful. :D
You know html codes? I really should do something with my blog or create a website. As if I have that much time. :D
2011 is going to be a GREAT year! I know it!!
Good for you for taking a bloggerly break. It's hard to do, but if it helps your writing - it's worth it!
Having had an enforced leave of absence from the blogging world myself it's good to be back. My best wishes to you and yours for 2011
2011 is gonna rock! And its nice to get some time off.
My truth for today: I hate apartment searching...=)
I think that's a great idea. Tuesday would be better for me though. I can't read blogs on Tuesdays.
Welcome back. Happy New Year.
Yay for a rejuvenating break! I'm glad you're back and writing though! :o)
I think 2011 will definitely rock my world too ... if I can get some sleep, lol! ;o)
Post a Comment