1. Nana and papa left this morning to head back to Florida. They were here for two-and-a-half weeks. There are lots of emotions tied to that, especially for one six-year-old who wishes he could see them all the time.
2. Change in routine is hard for me. It takes me a couple of days to recover.
3. With guests in town these last two weeks, my motivation has gone out the window. Motivation to write anything meaningful, work-out, and eat healthy. Sigh...it happens.
4. I am starting to let Debby Downer get to me again. I've had some blah news days. I.will.not.let.her.get.me.down. She and Aunt Flo can see themselves to the door!
5. The good news is that I thunk up some great ideas for my two newest YA novels (one is a ghost story and the other is a contemporary) and I wrote them down. In pen. On a piece of paper. SO from the stone ages. ;-)