1. We got a gray kitty from the shelter that my seven-year-old promptly named, Ash.
2. He's a total sweetie and a good snuggler.
3. We thought he'd be a good companion for our other kitty, Murphy (pictured below), now ten-months-old.
4. Fast forward a few more days and take in this scene: Older kitty TERRORIZING new kitty. Stalks, pounces, tackles, bites on neck and stomach (sensitive areas) any chance he gets, which is pretty much ALWAYS.
5. Even though we kept them separate and introduced them slowly, like we were told. Needless to say, we are baffled by it all (except the part where cats are WAY territorial). After this, dogs are a piece of cake. And, I'm EXHAUSTED!
If ONLY animals could talk. MEOW!
Those are my truths. You got any?