1. My husband left today to visit his brother in Thailand (he owns a coffee company there) for two weeks.
2. He went with his father, which warms my heart. But, in almost ten years together, this will be the longest we've ever been apart.
3. And believe me, I know I've got nothing on those military wives who are so very brave and strong.
4. But everything is relative. So I am thankful for technology: smart phones and Skype!
5. Plus we have a visitor of our own. Evan's nana came to see him for awhile. It'll help make the time go faster.
P.S. I'm secretly jealous that I can't share this trip with him, but I'd never be comfortable with both of us leaving kidlet for two weeks half-way around the world. Plus, the flight there (about 20 hours) would be a KILLER. Just sayin'...
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!